In the ClusterDelta latest version for convenience of visual perception a special attention was paid to the tabs which within the limited and rather valuable workspace of the display allow you to receive the most effective information.
11."Prices" – the summary information on volumes, deltas, purchases and sales at prices for the period specified in the paragraph 16
12. Volume profile for the period specified in the p. 18 (screen below)
13. Rate levels ((Contract) / (Last week) / (Current week)) 4 levels for each item. The required intervals can be selected in p. 9 (the screen below) and drawn with the specified colors (selected in p. 22) when clicking the "Draw on chart" button.
14. The ability to apply indicators, change levels color and prevent history loading when trying to enter an unloaded invisible area to the left of the chart in Drag & Drop mode.
15. The notification system. As for "Prices" the tab, p. 16 and 17 note the following:
16. The period of data calculation in this tab as well as the volumes calculation (next to the price, p. 9) in the workspace
17. Data integrated according to price and time with the possibility of sorting them relatively one to another.
18. Period of volume profile display.
19. Selecting and downloading result (after clicking the"Download" button) about the rating contracts.
20. Selects one of the three indicators for displaying in the workspace (volume / delta / cum.delta)
21. The icon when moved beyond the left border of the cluster chart prevents the history loading.
22. Three preset levels parameters (with possibility of change) and one selected by default which is applied by clicking the right mouse button on the price. The additional "Clear All" button removes all applied levels.