Description of some useful hints when working with ClusterDelta::
- When viewing high time frames (TFs) it is highly recommended to increase the update time.
- Clicking the mouse wheel will show (or hide) the crosshair.
- Pressing Shift while choosing the TF will select a non-standard TF (with the value between the current and next TF)
- Selecting the Full Screen w / o Borders mode with the Transparent Background option allows you to put the clusters above the terminal chart.
- The clusters smooth gradient is received due to filters setting as well as due to color settings where the color value of the Cluster Background will be the same as in Cluster Filter (minor Bg).
- If you want to load the long data period, you should start shifting the chart from the last date trying to reach the left invisible area. During this the ClusterDelta uploads sixty additional history bars.