Indicator Name: ClusterDelta_#BookMap
The #BookMap indicator shows pending orders that are visible in the order book (DOM). This indicator captures the levels every minute and displays them on the screen, where the color saturation indicates relative volume.
While the indicator is being tested and works only on the following instruments: AUD, GBP, EUR, JPY, gold, silver, CL oil, gas, S&P, Nasdaq, Dow Jones indices.
Recall that all volumes are filled market orders with counter orders from the offer (SELL LIMIT is higher than the ASK price and BUY LIMIT is lower than the BID price). Pending orders online can be seen in the #TS_DOM indicator.
The data is displayed as a color scale, where the color saturation depends on the size of the volume. Also, the "cut-off" of a large volume indicates especially large volume sizes by blue (for sales) and red (for purchases) bands.
The #BookMap indicator will make it possible to see the real picture on lower timeframes and predict the potential market reaction during bursts of activity. Also available is the ability to load history with one click (by clicking the "Load History" button), which is located in the indicator's GUI form. Data is loaded in blocks of 4 hours
Description of indicator inputs:
- HELP_URL (default value "https://clusterdelta.com/bookmap") - this is the URL where you can get the full description of the indicator.
- ChartInstrument - select a futures from the dropdown list as the source for data. Value AUTO causes automatic detection of the instrument by the MT ticker.
- MetaTrader_GMT - the GMT value of your Metatrader. In 95% of cases leave AUTO.
- Forex_Shift (default value is "true") - this parameter indicates that the order book map should be adjusted to the current spot chart. The setting is quite accurate, so the manual value of this parameter is not provided.
- Invisible_VolumeSize (default values is "0") - the volume size, values up to which will not be drawn on the screen
- Big_VolumeSize (default values is "100") - the large volume cutter, so the values is greater than this value will be drawn in separate colors
- Depth Levels (default values is "500") - the number of ticks from the current price of the bar on which to draw the book order map. Larger values will affect the memory consumption of the terminal.
- Custom_End_time (default value is "2021.01.01 00:00") - if Custom_End_Time differ from "2021.01.01 00:00", the server loads history for the period specified by this parameter (in the history)
- Show_FuturesBars (default values is "true") - the parameter determines show or not the futures chart over book map
- FuturesBar (default values is "DarkStateBlue") - color of the value of the futures bars chart
- GUI (default values is "true") - flag indicating the need to draw a graphical user interface (control panel)
- GUI_Hint - using the keyboard : press "Z" to show/hide a graphical control panel
the indicator is being tested and works only on the following instruments: AUD, GBP, EUR, JPY, gold, silver, CL oil, gas, S&P, Nasdaq, Dow Jones indices.
Please note that some color settings are not yet editable.
The graphical panel allows you to quickly change the Forex_Shift, Show_FuturesBars parameters, as well as change the map brightness and the values of Invisible_VolumeSize and Big_VolumeSize
A practical use of this indicator is to observe large volumes and their tendency to change / increase / decrease, which will require a visual adjustment of the cutters.