Indicator Name: ClusterDelta_#Volumes_Alert
The volume indicator provides information on the total traded volumes for each bar. Volumes information provides the real situation of market trading by showing areas of increased demand for a market instrument.
Big volumes spike in market activity supposes the end of the current trend. An additional price rally (breakout of the previous peak) on smaller volumes can be a sign of a reversal, which visually can look like a divergence of price peaks and peaks of the volume histogram. This describes one of the options for how to use the indicator, but this is not the only description of using the volume indicator. Use it with VSA patterns as well.
The volume indicator uses libraries, which makes it possible to download data in the background, as well as receive data online without delay, with instant drawing on the chart. In addition, in the settings it is possible to adjust the length of the history in days, which allows you to make backtests on historical data merged together for more than 2 years. It is also possible to load history with one click (by the "Load More History" button), which is located in the place where the loading of the previous period of historical data ended.
Описание параметров индикатора:
- HELP_URL (default value "https://clusterdelta.com/volumes-alert") - this is the URL where you can get the full description of the indicator.
- ChartInstrument - select a futures from the dropdown list as the source for data. Value AUTO causes automatic detection of the instrument by the MT ticker.
- MetaTrader_GMT - the GMT value of your Metatrader. In 95% of cases leave AUTO.
- Days_in_History (default value is "0") - this parameter defines the number of days to download history. For a "0" value , the server uses the optimized history length settings. Using too high values can cause to the terminal freezing on lower timeframes. It is recommended to use short periods and load more data from the chart using the button "Load More History"
- Custom_Start_time, Custom_End_time (default value is "2021.01.01 00:00") - if Custom_Start_Time and Custom_End_Time differ from "2021.01.01 00:00", the server loads history for the period specified by these parameters
- Current_Volume (default value is red) - the color of the text of current volume on the last (current) bar.
- Font_Size (default values is "8") - font size of current values of Ask and Bid histograms
- Comment_Alert (значение по умолчанию "--- Alert Settings ") - just a text comment describing inputs below
- Alert_PushMessage (default values is "true") - an option to enable sending push notifications to a mobile device when an alert is triggered
- ShowVolume_Color (default value is "LightGreen") - color of lines/text for alert message
- Alert_VolumeSize (default value is "0") - the size of the volume bar to trigger the alert
- Alert_Numbers default value is "3") - the number of times to play the alert after triggering
- Alert_Interval_sec (default value is "10") - the interval in seconds to make pause between playing alerts
- Alert_Filename (default value is "news") - the file that will be used to play alert triggered by Alert_VolumeSize (there are some .wav files in the folder МТ4\Sounds, use only the file name without extension)
- Comment_Advanced_Alerts (default value is "--- Advanced Alerts ") - just a comment, describing the inputs below. The inputs below are the part of an advanced alert. If you set at least one of inputs Alert_VolumeSize_(M1-H4) - simple alerts inputs will be ignored. Advanced alert allows you to set different alert values for different timeframe.
- Alert_Filename_Advanced (default value is "alert2") - the file that will be used to play alert triggered by advanced alert values (there are some .wav files in the folder МТ4\Sounds, use only the file name without extension)
- Alert_Numbers_Advanced (default value is "3") - the number of times to play the advanced alert after triggering
- Alert_Interval_Advanced (default value is "10") - the interval in seconds to make pause between playing alerts
- Alert_VolumeSize_M1- the size of the volume for the M1 timeframe to trigger the alert
- Alert_VolumeSize_M5 - the size of the volume for the M5 timeframe to trigger the alert
- Alert_VolumeSize_M15 - the size of the volume for the M15 timeframe to trigger the alert
- Alert_VolumeSize_M30 - the size of the volume for the M30 timeframe to trigger the alert
- Alert_VolumeSize_H1 - the size of the volume for the H1 timeframe to trigger the alert
- Alert_VolumeSize_H4 - the size of the volume for the H4 timeframe to trigger the alert
- GUI (default values is "true") - flag indicating the need to draw a graphical user interface (control panel)
- GUI_Hint - using the keyboard : press "Z" to show/hide a graphical control panel
List of the files for alerts are next: alert alert2 connect disconnect email expert news ok stops tick timeout wait
You can copy your files to this folder to customize sounds.
You can change the colors of the histograms on the Colors tab in the indicator properties.