Indicator Name: ClusterDelta_#AskBid
The AskBid indicator shows the absolute values of volumes executed at the Ask price or higher and volumes executed at the Bid price or lower. Please note that volume and delta are calculated based on volumes executed at Ask and Bid prices.
VOLUME = ASK + BID
DELTA = ASK - BID
The data is displayed in the histogram mode, where the histograms of Ask and Bid volumes are directed in opposite directions. The histogram shows the distribution of volumes and can be an additional signal in your strategy.
The #AskBid indicator uses additional libraries that download data in the background and receive data online with instant drawing on the chart. In addition, in the settings it is possible to configure the length of the history in days, which allows you to make backtests on historical data. It is also possible to load history with one click (by the button "Load More History"), which is located in the place where the previous loaded period of data ended.
Description of indicator inputs:
- HELP_URL (default value "https://clusterdelta.com/askbid") - this is the URL where you can get the full description of the indicator.
- ChartInstrument - select a futures from the dropdown list as the source for data. Value AUTO causes automatic detection of the instrument by the MT ticker.
- MetaTrader_GMT - the GMT value of your Metatrader. In 95% of cases leave AUTO.
- Days_in_History (default value is "0") - this parameter defines the number of days to download history. For a "0" value , the server uses the optimized history length settings. Using too high values can cause to the terminal freezing on lower timeframes. It is recommended to use short periods and load more data from the chart using the button "Load More History"
- Custom_Start_time, Custom_End_time (default value is "2021.01.01 00:00") - if Custom_Start_Time and Custom_End_Time differ from "2021.01.01 00:00", the server loads history for the period specified by these parameters
- ReverseChart (default value is "false") - for reverse currency pairs with names that differ from "USD/JPY", "USD/CAD", "USD/CHF", the value must be "true" to flip indicator data according to the direction of the price chart
- DO_NOT_SET_ReverseChart (for"...for USD/JPY, USD/CAD, USD/CHF --") - the comment in the inputs about the information describe above
- Comment_Layers (default values is "-- ASK BID Layers" ) - just a comment describing the inputs below
- Ask_Layer (default values is "true") - the parameter determines whether to show (true) or not to show (false) the histogram of trades made at the Ask price
- Bid_Layer (default values is "true") - - the parameter determines whether to show (true) or not to show (false) the histogram of trades made at the Bid price
- Ask_Up (default values is "true") - the parameter determines the direction of the histogram in the indicator: true - up, false - down.
- Bid_Down (default values is "true") - the parameter determines the direction of the histogram in the indicator: true - down, false - up.
- Current_Ask (default values is "LimeGreen") - color of the value of the current histogram Ask
- Current_Bid (default values is "OrangeRed") - color of the value of the current histogram Bid
- Font_Size (default values is "8") - font size of current values of Ask and Bid histograms
- GUI (default values is "true") - flag indicating the need to draw a graphical user interface (control panel)
- GUI_Hint - using the keyboard : press "Z" to show/hide a graphical control panel
Please note that the color settings of the histograms are located in the "Colors" tab